Steve specialises in advising individuals on their pension fund(s) options at retirement including:
– structuring income and investment of cash sums
– targeting to achieve a level of income at a specific date
Steve also actively advises on:
– Self-Invested Personal Pensions (SIPPs)
– Small Self-Administered Pension Schemes (SSASs)
– restructuring of pension arrangements to take advantage of modern, better value-for-money products
The value of pensions and investments and the income they produce can fall as well as rise. You may get back less than you invested.
We advise business owners on auto-enrolment pension schemes, Group Life Assurance schemes, Relevant Life plans and business protection plans. We manage a number of group schemes and can provide a tailored ongoing annual review service including advice to scheme members.
We offer restricted advice. Quilter carefully research products, services & funds for us and are able to negotiate discounts and special terms for our clients that are not generally available. If a client has specific needs that can’t be met with those, we can consider all the products in the marketplace.
We don’t advise on mortgages, private medical insurance or defined benefit pension transfers, referring this work to specialist advisers in these areas.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate on auto-enrolment.